Monday, September 6, 2021

Washing my fish tank

 Yesterday my sister and I washed our fish tank, we had to figure out a transportation system for the fish and we ended up putting the fish in a bucket. When I started to wash the blue chunky textured gravel from our fish tank. My sister and I got a whiff of a very stinky smell it smelt as if a whale farted into our bathroom. But I told my sister I would do it and she went on to wash our fish tank. After a while the water got really dirty so I decided that I would use a clear plastic cup to scoop up the dirty poo water and throw it outside. Meanwhile when I was outside my sister went to check on the gravel to find the sink had been unplugged, we quickly scooped up the gravel and brought it outside to wash when we were finished washing I suddenly saw a spider and my instincts were to kill it. So I threw a handful of gravel "oops"  I said as I slowly picked  up the tiny bits of gravel that had fallen onto the mossy  ground. 


                                         Update on my fish 

In one of my recent blog posts I talked about my pet fish, right.

 Well before I was washing the fish tank and transporting the fish I came to realize the fish really had gone missing I searched the gravel and the pots but it was nowhere to be seen so I guess we are left with three fish now. 

2 comments:

  1. Washing the fish tank was very fun! The water was cold and my sister was completely useless when washing the gravel, she spilled all the gravel onto the concrete and had to pick them up one by one. 🥰🥰🥰

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm nothing to be bragging about

      Delete