Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Ups and downs of lock down

 Throughout lock down I have come to realize the ups and downs of lock down. 

Firstly I will talk about what is good about lock down. First of all you can eat any type of delicacy in your house like snacks or full course meals made by your family. Secondly you have no limit to the amount of food you can eat. Thirdly you are able to do things that you normally are not able to do during school breaks.

What I don't like about lock down. Firstly, you can not meet any of you're friends in person and if you don't have their contact you will feel very lonely, especially if you are a only child. Next a lot of school activities most likely will not go on like the APPA choir festival because of the mass gathering. Also, it is kind of hard to concentrate when all the work you do is on a device and if you have a bad internet connection  you would not be able to do any work apart from activities that don't require internet.

I hope you agree with me and leave me a comment on how I can work on this.

5 comments:

  1. Yes I think the silver lining for this lockdown is we have more time to do things together as a family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. Food is definitely one of the upsides to this lockdown however it is hard when you don't get to see your friends in person. I love how you have broken up your ideas into paragraphs. Next steps to make your writing feel more personal would be to add more descriptive or emotive language.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Rose thank you for the feedback I will try add some emotion the next time I write

      Delete
  3. Hey Priscilla!!

    I liked that you gave both the plus’ and minus’ of lockdown, quite a fair argument!

    As much as I like food, my favourite thing about lockdown is the sleep ins. Although my mum doesn’t always let me enjoy those sleep ins!

    I think the downside is not being able to see family, which would be similar to you not being able to see your friends.. I suppose I might miss seeing you a little bit..

    Would it be safe to say you’re looking forward to going back to school in level 2? What’s the first thing you’ll do when you go back?

    Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You forgot about one more pro : Spending more time with your fav sister (me) 😋✌

    ReplyDelete