Tuesday, December 14, 2021

I think my last blog post?

I think this is my last blog post because I am graduating from primary school.  The year has been great and my last year at primary went past with some bumps and troubles but we got through to the end of the year.  I really enjoyed my six years in the school and all the teachers have helped me to learn whats is right and they have also helped me to improve my studies. Overall I have had great primary years and I'm sure I'll make another blog post someday. :)

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Priscilla. It's been a pleasure reading your blog this year. Hopefully in your new school you'll have a similar way to reflect on and share your learning. Your blog will be a great thing to look back on in years to come I'm sure. Have a safe and lovely summer and good luck next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Phil and good luck to you next year as well

      Delete