Monday, November 8, 2021

The spider is gone!!

 If you weren't here last time, I had a spider in my room and it was right  above my head.  Back to the story. 

On Saturday I went in to my room to look at the clothes I was going to change in to, but I realised that the spider I talked about was gone which makes it even scarier not knowing where it might be.

 My first suspicions were that the spider was hiding under the pillows on the bed, but I was wrong, the only thing that was ever on the pillow was the small slug. 

I looked around my bedroom but the spider was gone maybe it had left the open window or wait is it on my head. I have no idea so I am kind of scared going in to the room and when I feel something on my leg or something floating around I have a weird instinct of hitting it maybe because there is a slight possibility that there is a spider crawling up it. 

I sometimes get confused why I'm scared because when I was little I had a spider crawl up my chin and I swiped it on to my sisters arm and she got mad at me. Can't blame her I also shot out of the room as fast as lightning.

4 comments: