Tuesday, November 2, 2021

Lifting an old couch

 Yesterday me, my mum and my sister with our tenant,  carried out  a old dusty couch from downstairs to throw away.  We've had that couch for a very long time and have always wanted to throw it away. When we lifted the couch off the ground I didn't have something to grip on to so my fingernails started hurting.  My mum suggested that we rest in between carrying the couch to the front of our house.  What made it even harder was the fact that our driveway was quite steep and the side I was carrying made me have to walk backwards.  When we were putting down the couch to rest the second time, good thing our tenant told me to move my foot because it was right under the couch. When we finally got it to the front of the house I raced down the drive way and looked at the place where the couch was, there was very yucky looking black dirt and snails sticking to the wall. I hated looking at it so I ran upstairs and washed my hands.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Priscilla,
    I Have also faced the exact same situation as you. It's DISGUSTING!!! Right? Anyways good job on your writing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ananya thanks for commenting now we can both relate to something.

      Delete