Friday, November 12, 2021

Calling my dad that is in Taiwan

Yesterday my mum my sister and I called our dad to see how things were going in Taiwan we were talking to the Taiwanese family members and calling them random things like auntie, uncle or great aunt or something of that sort.

 When we started talking to one of my uncles (my dads cousin) he said I no longer looked  Taiwanese . I don't know if that is a insult or I just look different, Personally I don't think I look like I'm from Taiwan either considering the fact I have very tanned skin. 

Everyone's first impression of me is like I'm from south east Asia and not from Taiwan. To be honest some people I talk to, probably are just pretending they know Taiwan and go home and vigorously research where is Taiwan and what is Taiwan. I'm not really bothered by it because I don't really know anything about Taiwan except for the good food so whenever I visit I get fat. 


2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I tell people I’m from Taiwan and they go cool cool Thai curry is so good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Thai curry they really know nothing about Taiwan.

      Delete