Thursday, August 26, 2021

The daily walk around my neighborhood

 In the mornings I normally go on a short walk with my sister if she is not busy. We normally choose the same route we go on but yesterday we went on a different route that we hadn't gone on for a long time. When we headed that direction, my sister and I walked halfway and  started to make our way back home when I discovered a pathway in the bushes.  So we went in and it wasn't much of a surprise because it was the same park up the road of our house. Though it was disappointing  I still found a faster alternative to go home.

4 comments:

  1. Lots of walks going on in my family as well Priscilla. I have to take Sunshine out twice a day so we try and mix it up with a variety of different options. My favourite walk is up to Monte Cecilla Park which is really beautiful and mostly 'off leash'. This means that Sunshine can go and play with other doggo friends. They have a big hill (we call it the bowl) and I throw the ball up and down the hill. She comes home exhausted!
    You are doing well to remember the full stops after the capital letters!
    How much quicker do you think your short cut was?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment I think the shortcut is about five minutes quicker than walking all the way back to my house the same way.

      Delete
  2. I should have left you there and ran away, that would be so funny XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Excuse me I know my way around the neighborhood.

      Delete