Monday, August 30, 2021

observing my fish

 During lock down right now each day I've been observing my pet fish. When we first purchased the fish we had five but one of the fish died so now we are left with four.

 Not long after, my dad went to a freshwater beach and and got some plants. On the plants were some small sea snails that we accidentally took home and now are keeping as pets as well. 

In our fish tank right now there are the marine plants and a pot for the fish but recently I haven't been able to spot one of the few fish. I look at my fish tank every day to check whether another one of my fish died or it is hiding in the small mint coloured pot.

 Though I always wonder where the fish went my dad says it is just hiding. I do believe in my dad because he studied marine animals before but I still have a feeling in my gut that I only have three fish left.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Priscilla! Nice post and great words but maybe.. you can reread your post and change a few things about it! You'll see my next comment on your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Priscilla!

    I really liked that you shared about your fish. I also liked some of the words that you used, like purchase and observe. I normally do writing with little people so those words are very exciting to me!
    I don’t know if you’ve done paragraphs in class but could you try that? Like writing about your fish would be one, your dad’s trip to the beach another, what’s in your tank another and so on. I hope your fish is just hiding too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Marleen thanks for the comment I've added paragraphs now I hope it looks better.

      Delete
    2. Oh dear Priscilla. I thought you said you added photographs so I was going through your post trying to find them.. lockdowns is playing games with my eyes..

      Ps looks mean!

      Delete
  3. Like your story, make sure don’t kill any more fish 😏😏😏

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you ate the fish because you are always hungry.🐟🐟🐟

    ReplyDelete