Thursday, October 21, 2021

Checking out new buildings.

 A few days ago my mum and I went out for a walk to our neighborhood mall to take a sneak peek at the new Costco that looks almost finished. While we were there we also went on a road we had never been on before it was the complete opposite to the other side of the road. The left side road was like a farm covered in flowers and the right side was factories creating materials to build houses.

After strolling for a while we decided to turn back to our car since the sun was setting. While trying to find our way back to where we parked I pretended I was a tour guide just to irritate my mum. But she was fine with it so my plan failed. While I was leading the way back to the car I walked on to the wrong street so we had to turn back and walk even more until five minutes later I finally spotted the car parked alongside the road. 

After walking so much sitting on the car made my legs feel relaxed and when I went home I went to annoy my next target my sister.

No comments:

Post a Comment