Friday, July 30, 2021

My holiday recount

 My holiday started really boring and was basically just like my normal  routine during the day. I would wake up look at my Chromebook, eat and sleep. Toward the end of my holidays I went on a road trip with my family. We traveled to Taupo on a rainy Wednesday afternoon. When we arrived at our destination we had  KFC  for dinner and went to sleep after watching television. The following morning we went to a delicious pie shop then made our way to our next stop. We went on a boat around lake Taupo for an hour and went on a geothermal walk. Soon after that we drove to Rotorua and went to the place where there are skylines. At that place we  rode luges also known as go-karts. After three days of vacation we made our way home and took a long nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment